Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Songs of Obsession "Tomorrow" by Ladytron

I saw Ladytron in concert once.  I had been wanting to see them for a very long time, and when the time finally came by I was ecstatic.  They put on a great performance, but they had technical problems halfway into their set, and had to stop.  It was devastating, and I was a little ticked off that they didn't just go on without their electronic technology, they still have two women with beautiful voices that could still perform.  Even though it made me mad that their mindset was not "show must go on" I still can't help but love their music.  It's that captivating.  I don't think there is a Ladytron song I dislike.
 
This video is very Art Nouveau for me which is one of my (and everyone else's) favorite art movements.  The maidens remind me of an Alphonse Mucha painting.  Everything about it is just beautiful and well done.  
 
Oh Ladytron, I could never stay mad at you.

No comments: