Tuesday, March 16, 2010

3 Amazing Thrift Shop Finds

I haven't been thrifting in so long. Here are a few of the things I found.


This book is absolutely gorgeous. The cover is what really sold me on it, but there are pages in the book that are very well designed as well. It's a book about the flora and fauna, and indigenous people of australia. If something is going to collect dust and take up space in my dorm room, it might was well be a book that is designed to a key.


I'm going to guess that this polo is from the eighties. I'm a fan of the toothpaste color scheme, and I really only wear blues and greens anyway so why not wear them all at once. It's got a pocket in the front just big enough to hold nothing. It's easily one of my new favorites. I wore it to Venus de Milo last weekend, and go some good results, as in nobody told me to my face it was hideous, so it must be wearable.



Another book! This one is about the Pilgrims coming to America over Christmas. The cover is so so, but the illustration spreads are beautiful, and I really like the style. Kids from the fifties didn't realize how lucky they had is, children's books today are poor at best.

1 comment: