Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Xmas Kitsch

I've recently been addicted to this app on my iphone that lets you take pictures as if you took them with a lomography camera, and here are some kitschy Xmas photos I took around the house.

I had to sneak a picture of me in here. Don't I look like the lead singer of some Indie band? Don't you just wanna pop open a tall boy of PBR and Jam out to my muzique? This is a nordic sweater I got for Christmas. It's grey, like everything I own, and I love it! I'm a big fan of the shawl neck, it makes me feel like I'm Don Draper on vacation in Sweden.
This is a box of type my parents got me. I can't wait to experiment with it.
This will be my briefcase when I graduate in spring. I saw it on Etsy and immediately fell in love with it. It's a samsonite briefcase from the 60's that the artist I bought it from spray painted the decal on. I figure it will set me apart from other graphic designers, and will be an interesting houser for my portfolio. I'm also thinking about getting it lined with some cool fabric.


No comments: