Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Worst Party EVERRRRR

I've decided that I'm missing too many shots by not lugging my SLR around, so to parties and bars, I'm going to be traveling with my lil pointNshoot camera.
Rainy city streets

Bren and Gray solving the mystery of the missing partyJay Walking
Everything here looks much more sinister at night.
These boys mean business
I don't know what this is.
Jay Walking
A picture form the actual party. It was so bad, I started crying! Jk, but it was pretty awful. I had to pay to get in, there were about two hundred people there in one apartment, and the keg was out by the time we got there. We stayed maybe 10 minutes.
Song of the night
Bren introduced me to this. They did such a good job. I normally despise Smith covers but this one I respecit.The loop! It's so perfect.

No comments: