Wednesday, July 29, 2009

There's a new gunman in town...

...and his name be Major Lazer.  He's a fictional Jamaican Ex Veteran Vampire Slayer with a lazer strapped to his arm.  Unfortunately I can't embed the video but you can check it out here.  It's got all the things I love, cheesey old school cartoons, and a scene with Action Figures!  The song is called "Hold the line" and is extremely catchy.  You feel like you're on some sort of wild Jamaican Vampire chase!  It also features Santogold, which is double awesome!  It was produced by Diplo and Switch.  I haven't heard of Switch, but I do have a Diplo remix of Flashing Lights by Kanye West (even though I'm not a huge fan of Kanye) that I believe is better than the original.  All in all, I'm a fan of Major Lazer, and I'm counting on him to save me when the evil rastafarian vampires attack!

No comments: