Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Robin II, Superman Vs. 4 Armed Terror, and Cap'n America

So I'm trying to do a little show with these collages, maybe in a coffee shop, or a lil gallery.  It's going to be a collaborative show with David, but I'm not sure when it's going to be.  I'm going to do 2 dimensional art, and he's going to do sculpture, all themed after super heroes.  Probably not anytime soon.  I'm thinking the summer?  Anyway here are a few other collages.  My final I think.

I did this one because I needed another non super hero costume piece to go along with the Oh How the Mighty Have Fallen.  The premise here is that Superman has fallen deeply in love, with the four armed terror.  They have a lot in common since they're both powerful aliens drawn to Earth.  Unfortunately their life together could never be, torn apart by the forces of good and evil.
I know, I've already done a Robin, but it was the first one I did, and I already gave it away.  Besides, it wasn't made out of comcbooks so it wouldnt fit in with this exhibit.
Bigger in scale than the rest, I'm also working on a Wonder Woman one of the same size, and the Incredible Hulk.

No comments: