Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I just wanna play em!

If you're lost with the title, check out this sweet music video that dominated the majority of my last year at my old school.  I admit, I don't play very often anymore except for Resident Evil 5 which is incredible (more on that later).  

Anyway, a couple months ago I was looking at Something Awful's Photoshop Phriday gallery and stumbled upon this. That's right ladies and gents, they've made vintage video game posters!  A guilty pleasure (or middleschool obsession) mixed with an art movement I've always loved (and regretted not being a part of).  

I had a design-gasm when I saw them, like literally my fingertips were tingling and I immediately wanted to go out swap some creative juices.  I'd like to say this, any of these game posters has a lot more intrigue, and mystery than their actual covers.  So great job Photoshop Phriday contestants who are just as nerdy as I am.




No comments: