Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Resident Evil 5


ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES!
Okay so technically they aren't zombies, but more like bodies being harvested by mutant parasites, but you get the jist right? 

 Let's face it, videogames are the new crack, I don't allow myself to play through out the school year (because I've cleaned up and am done with the streets!) , so every summer I buy one game that's supposed to curb my boredom, and this one does the trick.  Capcom's Resident Evil series has been terrifying me since I bought the first game on PS1.  I'm huge fan of the survival horror genre because I feel there's something refreshing about playing in the dark, alone, and frequently changing your trousers because you're so fucking SCARED!  Resident Evil 5 offers something even more than it's previous titles; it's co op.  You feel a sense of commradery when you play with someone, no matter who it is because YOU WANT TO STAY ALIVE.  

I highly recommend it!  But don't take my word for it! 

No comments: