Friday, June 19, 2009

Savannah: The School


So I took a Campus Tour of my new school, and I've got to say I was pleasantly impressed.  Savannah's buildings are historic and old on the outside (which I'd love regardless) but on the inside it's like walking into the future, or at least the most contemporary design I've ever seen of today.  All of the classrooms have state of the art equipment.  For example, the graphic design classrooms have the latest Macs, scanners, and wacom tablets.  My old school was in a tight room with brown stains on the ceiling, no air conditioning, and a repulsive stench of spray mount, so obviously this is an upgrade.  The dorms were pretty spacious since all of them used to be apartments that Savannah bought.  I'm convinced that this school is for me and it was a smart move coming here.

No comments: